NEW’s mission is rooted in the following values.
Inclusion and Integrity,
- All people have a right to participate in decisions affecting their lives;
- Gender equity is mandatory for social transformation
Resource allocation choices should be transparent and guided by
sensitivity to the costs of operations and financial accountability to
our Development partners.
Strength in Diversity. Believe diversity in background, gender and age strengthens our capacity to be
wise managers of public and private funds.
Team Spirit. Do much of our work in teams; give anyone with a good idea the chance to run with it, and
are not afraid of taking risks.
Knowledge Building. Assert the primacy of gathering and sharing of information as
essential roles for all employees.
Hard Work. Regularly seek opportunities to market NEW’s programs, products and services and network with external organization and individuals to build strong alliances.
Knowledge Management. Encourage staff growth and advancement including training
professional skills building to increase knowledge and competence and
to stay abreast of new developments, especially in technology.
- Education and Public Enlightenment
- Trainings / Capacity Building
- Skills acquisition and Development
- Project Management
- Research, Documentation and publication
- Consultancy services.
- SOCIETY FOR FAMILY HEALTH (SFH)
- INDEPENDENT CORRUPT PRACTICES & OTHER RELATED OFFENCES COMMISSION (ICPC)
- GLOBAL RIGHTS
- CENTRE LSD
- COALITIONS AND NETWORKS
- Nigeria Network of Non Governmental Organisations (NNNGO)
- GEF/CSO NETWORK
- Green Alliance Nigeria (GAN)
- Climate Change Network of Nigeria
- Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC)
(National Anti-Corruption Coalition) of the Independent Corrupt
Practices & Other Related Offences Commission ICPC,) Abuja
- Afrihealth Optonet Association
- CHESTRAD (Centre for Health Sciences Training, Research and Development
- International Alliance of Inhabitants (IAI)
- Civil Society on HIV/AIDS in Nigeria (CiSHAN)
- AIDS, Tuberculosis & Malaria (ATM)
- Association of Civil Society Organizations on Malaria, Immunization, and Nutrition (ACOMIN)
- Society on Water and Sanitation in Nigeria (NEWSAN)
- Women Advocates for Vaccine Access